Invite your children into the big story of God’s love for them . . .
If you want to introduce your child to the Bible but wonder where to start, the Bedtime Devotions with Jesus Bible is here to help!
Containing more than half of the text of Scripture, with selections from both the Old and New Testaments, this special Bible will help your little one learn the story of God’s love for them—through the actual words of Scripture.
- 100 devotionals from trusted pastors and leaders help connect the Bible with the hopes, concerns, and questions your children have and will equip you to share the Good News with them.
- Kid-friendly selections from the easy-to-understand International Children's Bible - more than 50% of the Bible, covering the big story of God's love for his children
- Soothing illustrations of teddy bears, moonlight, and stars, sure to connect a child's heart with the peace found in God's Word
- Brief summaries throughout, giving you and your child quick overviews of particular sections of Scripture
- Clear, readable typesetting, making it early-reader-friendly
- 9.5-point type size
Children are never too young to be exposed to God's word. It may seem pointless to be talking to them about God when they're pre verbal or seem uninterested, but as parents, our goal is to set up structure and exposure so that they can decide for themselves as they grow older. Pick the start or the end of the day to do bible reading using this book, so that it becomes second nature for them to be reading the bible! Like sleeping and eating habits that so many of us pour out time to carve and enforce, good habits like bible reading should and can start from the beginning!
143 x 222 x 38mm | Hardback | 832 pages | Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers