Who do you work for?
This question that launches conversations between strangers and constructs our identities. And yet, the reality is that many of us struggle to walk out what it means to be children of God in the marketplace.
The Lord is putting before us an offer today to join Him in redeeming our work.
This journal was crafted to help us integrate our faith at work. Through a series of content pieces, guides, and prompts, it is designed to help you pause, assess, and re-calibrate your work life to go beyond being merely faithful to being faith-full.
This journal features:
- 11 content pieces aligned to key aspects of work life, tailored for every season and cycle of work life
- 10 decision tree guides for the big questions at work featuring big questions like "Should I share my faith?" / "Should I quit my job?"
- 160 dotted unnumbered pages with "focus" section to highlight key takeaways and actions
- Soft leather cover with rounded corners
- 100gsm paper
- Back pocket to store notes, business cards and receipts for claims
- Black grosgrain ribbon page marker
- Lies flat, opens at 180º for all your note taking needs
He is right there in your workplace, will you invite Him in?
Available in four colours: Slate Grey | Steel Navy | Bone White | Black
Bundle of Four is a set of four Work + Faith Journals with randomised colour choices. We encourage you to journey with three other colleagues or friends.
For more sneaks into the book, follow Work + Faith on Instagram.
Love the overall quality of the journal, pages are thick enough such that ink does not bleed through, and the coloured content pages are so vibrant and refreshing to flip through. Thoroughly blessed by the written content and decision trees, and lots of space to pen down my meeting notes and ideas – such an assuring thing to carry with me regardless of what I'm going through in my career. Such a great gift too!